COVID 19 UPDATE * We plan to keep business as usual. You can expect us to take all precautionary steps to avoid spreading germs . No sick employees will be working with us . Please call/text/email me for any questions .
IF YOU SUBMIT THE FORM, THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTACT US, WE WILL REACH OUT AND SCHEDULE AN ESTIMATE.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Most affordable prices guaranteed. 35$/hour flat rate, no hidden fees or processing costs.
- Free estimate/quote within 24 hours.
- High quality service. Paul has been in the landscaping service for the last 4 years and has only received positive reviews.
- Quick, efficient, no hassle payment through paypal, venmo, or cashapp. Also accept cash and checks.
- You will be supporting students who are putting themselves through college.
- No binding contracts.
- You can hire us for one time or opt to have us provide weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly service.
How can I get this amazing service?
Step 1: Contact Paul through his email or his phone number:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/Text Number: 734-845-8836
- Simple weeding job
- Weeding and Mulching
- Poison Ivy control
- General cleanup
- Mowing, Trimming, and Edging(see weekly mowing page)
- Snap a picture of the whole area(s) from a distance
- Snap a few close up pictures of the foliage so we can get a better idea of the weed density (often times an in-person meeting is required to estimate exact cost of job)
- Paul charges $35/hour per man for weeding, no equipment charge.
- Mulch costs around $40/yard depending on quality(we have connections with the highest quality providers at the best price...not your average disintegrated/discolored bagged mulch from home depot or lowes)
- On average we can spread about 1.5 yards of mulch per hour. If we do not have to spread around plants/trees than it is much quicker.
- You do not need to be at the house while we work which makes scheduling easy for you.
- Generally we like to finish jobs in one day which means if the job will take 8+ hours then there will be multiple workers.
If you have any questions or comments do not hesitate to contact Paul!
Serving all areas in and around Washtenaw County